One of the highlights of second semester is the annual Loyalist PR Speed Mentoring event-- and this year was no exception.
We are grateful to the following communications professionals for lending their insights and expertise to this learning experience:
* Hannah Brown, Community Engagement Officer - City of Quinte West
* Sandi Ramsay, Conservation Fundraising Specialist - Lower Trent Conservation
* Jennifer May-Anderson, Executive Director - Hospice Quinte
* Kerry Donnell, Communications Officer - Hastings Prince Edward District School Board
* Rachel Revoy, Communications Coordinator - Quinte Waste Solutions
* Caley Weese, Marketing Manager - McDougall Insurance
* Tracey Reid, Volunteer Coordinator - Habitat for Humanity, Prince Edward Hastings
* Brad Warner, Specialist, Relay for LIfe, Youth GTA & Ontario East - Canadian Cancer Society
* Eric Dowdall, Account Coordinator - FUSE Marketing Group (Toronto)
* Dan Schell, Communications Coordinator - Batawa Ski Hill
Another great day in Loyalist PR!