Each year, the Post-Graduate Public Relations & Event Management Program at Loyalist College invites members of its alumni to return to the college to speak with current public relations and event management students.
This year did not disappoint. The talented and generous panel of former students (and current PR/event specialists) provided an up-close-and-personal look at the profession. This year's students were offered excellent advice when it comes to stress management, job seeking, time management and more.
Thank you to the following panel members:
* Bryna Jones, Senior Advisor, Knowledge Management Learning Systems - World Vision International
* Chris Thompson, Graphic Designer - Ottawa Senators Hockey Club
* Elizabeth Edwards, Communications Coordinator - Port Hope Capitol Theatre
* Melanie Davis, Communications & Outreach Coordinator - Office of Neil Ellis, Member of Parliament
* Mikaela Stacey, Digital Coordinator - Yeeboo Digital
* Colleen Vickers, Special Events Coordinator - City of Quinte West
* Tiffany Dionne, Communications, Consultation & Public Relations Specialist - AECOM