Loyalist PR students are grateful to the alumni who came out this week as part of our annual Loyalist PR Alumni Panel. An opening Q&A session was followed by small group discussions where students were able to get to know alumni, and ask them more specific questions about their careers.
Special thanks to:
- Kasey Rogerson, Destination Development Coordinator - Hastings County
- Luisa Sorrentino, Community Fundraising Assistant - Canadian Cancer Society
- Bryna Jones, Senior Advisor,
Knowledge Management Communications Systems - World Vision - International (Washington, DC)
- Colleen Vickers, Special Events Coordinator - City of Quinte West
- Tiffany Lobb, Communications & Specialist - AECOM International (Toronto, ON)
- Ryan Dickison, Operations Manager - Basketball Nova Scotia (Halifax, NS)
- Stacey Wickens, Senior Event Coordinator - The Lavin Agency (Toronto, ON)
- Troy Stewart, Product
Content Associate Manager - Walmart e-Commerce (Toronto, ON)
We look forward to seeing where your career paths lead you, and wish you every success for the future.