A great group of local communications professionals took part in this year's annual Speed Mentoring Event at Loyalist College.
Our thanks to the following professionals who took part in this year's event:
* Julie White, Director, Marketing & Communications, University of Hospitals Kingston Foundation
* Erica Holgate, Executive Director, Belleville Downtown Improvement Association
* Hannah Brown, Communications Coordinator, Batawa Ski Hill & Development
* Luc Fournier, Membership Development Coordinator, Belleville Chamber of Commerce
* Brad Warner, Fundraising Coordinator, Canadian Cancer Society (Hastings-Prince Edward & Brighton)
* Bojanna Lough, Community Relations & Development Coordinator, Habitat for Humanity (Prince Edward Hastings)
* Amelia Huffman, PR/Fund Development Coordinator, Alzheimer Society
* Sandy Hibbard-Ramsay, Source Protection Web & Communications Specialist, Lower Trent Conservation
* Tracey Bourdon, Head Marketing Coach, Susan K. Bailey Marketing & Design
* Tracey Newton, Marketing & Customer Relations Coordinator, City of Belleville
Thanks to everyone who participated, and to the organizers for putting together such an enjoyable and informative event.