The panel consisted of:
- Ashley MacCormack, Events Co-ordinator (Ottawa Humane Society)
- Alex Sancton, Youth Mobilization Co-ordinator, Public Affairs (World Vision Canada)
- Karen Windover, Special Events and Development Co-ordinator (Albert College)
- Catharine Holt, Donor Relations & Special Events Co-ordinator (Campbellford Memorial Hospital Foundation)
- Emily Robson, Co-ordinator, Municpal Cultural Planning Partnership (City of Waterloo)
- Sylvia Draaistra, Marketing Director (Teach Your Children Well)
- Jeremy MacLaine, Marketing Co-ordinator (East Central Ontario Training Board)
- Amy Hoskin, Athletics Events Assistant (Loyalist College)
- Dan Truman, Alumni Relations Assistant (Loyalist College)
- Christine Richard, Donor Relations Assistant (Trenton Memorial Hospital Foundation).
Panelists responded to students' questions and discussed topics like volunteering, how to build social capital, the role of social media in PR, sponsorship, skills needed for today's industry, internship opportunities and much more.
A huge thank you to all our panelists - we are so proud of all of you. We appreciate you taking the time from your very busy schedules to share your afternoon with us. We are all richer for it.
P.S. Thanks to those who also joined us for a fun dinner afterward - an amazing 2010 Loyalist PR Reunion is now in the works!