Loyalist PR students jumpstarted a brand new year this week with three full days of orientation, food and fun.
The final event was a beach volleyball challenge (winning team to go nameless, sigh).
Besides letting loose and enjoying the feel of the sand between our toes, here are just a few things we learned from the experience:
1. When the ball's in your court, go for it!
2. Communicate with your team at all times.
3. Cheer on your team mates -- they'll appreciate it.
4. Stay alert - you never know when someone may decide to spike the ball in your direction.
5. Never be afraid to have a little fun -- it'll make the day so much brighter.
It's going to be a great year, everyone. Glad to have you all along for the ride!