It’s cap and gown time, people! And what a great year it’s been for this year’s Post-Graduate Public Relations students here at Loyalist College.
In the second year of our program, we’ve graduated 25 incredible individuals, many of whom have already secured employment in the field of their dreams.
Just a few of the companies and organizations that have recently hired LoyalistPR graduates include:
• Queen’s University – Web Editor (Kingston)
• Senator Grant Mitchell, Parliament Hill – Executive Assistant and Senior Policy Advisor (Ottawa)
• Hala Events and Communications – Events Assistant (Toronto)
• Live Tour Artists – Publicist (Oakville)
• Canadian Paralympic Committee - PR Assistant (Ottawa)
• Cake Beauty - Operations Co-ordinator (Toronto)
• Canada Council for the Arts – PR Assistant (Ottawa)
• Economic Development Office – Marketing Communications Co-ordinator (Prince Edward County)
• Kingston General Hospital - Public Affairs Assistant (Kingston)
• Well Wise – Communications Co-ordinator (Bowmanville)
• Loyalist College – College Advancement Officer (Belleville)
• Service Canada-HRDC – Pride and Recognition Co-ordinator (Ottawa)
• Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Leeds-Grenville – In-School Mentoring Co-ordinator (Kingston)
• Circles Marketing – Events Assistant (Burlington)
• Campbellford Memorial Hospital Foundation – Fundraising Assistant (Campbellford)
• Westcan Bulk Transport Ltd. – Communications Co-ordinator (Edmonton)
• News Canada – Media Ratings Points Co-ordinator (Toronto)
• Elite Marketing - Sales and Customer Relations (Toronto)
Congratulations to each and every one of this year’s graduates – you are at the beginning of an exciting journey, and I count myself privileged to have shared the past year with you.